Join now

CPA Needed for US and DR taxes! (Dominican Republic)

I am looking for a CPA with experience filing US taxes for expats and NGOs in the DR. I am the legal representative of a NGO in the DR and until recently, I have managed the NGOs funds from my personal bank account. This complicates my tax situation somewhat and I need some in-person consulting for myself, as well as the NGO. I live in Bonao but could travel just about anywhere in the country to find the right person.

Dominican Republic Forum

Our Global Partners