Join now

Legal Residence in Dominican Republic

I speak every day with many people who came to Dominican Republic to live, to do business, to work, forgetting the most important thing to begin a life here: they do not request visa for residence in DR. The first step to move DR is requesting the visa in dominican consulate near your home. You could access to initiate the process in Protected content

Once you initiate the process and has the authorization everything will be less complicate here. As lawyer I help many people to get the residence and many has complications with other legal assistance (big charges, incomplete work) or suffer waiting for too much time. But if you has the correct assistance and you search in the website for visas you will see how easy is the process to start your travel for business or living in DR. Any question my email is Protected content If you have already initiate your Residence and there has been 6 months or more and you still don't get your residence I could help you. Remember that for apply in social security in Dominican Republic you need your Dominican ID (Cédula) and for this you need your Legal Residence unless your employer pays private medical assurance.

Dominican Republic Forum

Our Global Partners