Join now

New Activiy Groups - Let's go Dortmund, let's go!

Hi everyone,

it's a pleasure being new in town! As your new Co-Ambassador I have been approached by several members of the Dortmund community asking where the rest of you international spirits hang out in town?

Christian and I met up this week and also discussed how to help new activities arise in Dortmund. Please feel free to give us your suggestions on creating new activity groups. These can be extremely rewarding for those of you out there, who don't speak German that well, feel like meeting new people with similar interests and are looking to mingle outside of the monthly get-togethers.

I'd be happy to join a food or wine tasting group, for instance, so don't be shy and start new groups in Dortmund! To find out more, just check out these simple guidelines on how to sign up as a group consul for an existing or new activity group: Protected content

I look forward to your replies and also meeting you all personally at our next get-together towards the end of November.

Cheers,
Vanessa

PS: Does anybody know of a cinema screening in English? This could be another potential activity for our community in Dortmund.

Dortmund Forum

Our Global Partners