Join now

1 br(furnished)+hall for rent in a 3br (Dubai)

Please PM / whatsapp or call me on Protected content any questions after reading, thank you.

Photos can be found here Protected content

Very quiet 1 bedroom (furnished and carpeted) with empty hall for rent for AED Protected content (all inclusive: dewa + internet 8mb +Dubai 04 landline calls + parking) in my 3 bedroom apartment in Barsha Protected content walk to the sharaf dg metro station) starting immediate. A deposit of Protected content is required. I am not big on the AC (Stand fan is included in the room) although I’m fine with central air-conditioning if you need it. There is a bathroom right in front of your room dedicated only for you. Free to use appliances, cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge and utensils. Hall is empty and would be completely yours, so you could do what you like with it, in case you want to store stuff until you find some better place or just storage etc or a work/chill-out area. Rent to be paid start of contract month and a 15 day noticed period from either parties for vacating would suffice although I'm hoping for someone who would want to live at least for a minimum of 2 months with no max limit. I'm the only one living here and the place is under my name, so you will only share the apartment with me, not crowded at all. I have a normal day job life so would prefer someone similar.

I do not have a TV anymore, there is however a connection which is about 400dhs a year (its an Indian television service provide (dish tv) but includes a slew of English channels too, likes of HBO, Discovery etc), the service is not active, so its only if you want to renew it, its Protected content year (the amount is for the service provider), there is also the free to air channels socket in every room. The room has a double bed, 2 cupboards, a side table, a laundry basket, bean bag, a stand fan and a tv rack.The third room is my work room, plus I don't like the idea of too many people around, so I will not be renting it, that means your bathroom would be dedicated to you as I have my own and then there is an additional guest toilet as well.

I'm Ron, a 31 yr old Indian male, born and raised in Dubai though and this used to be my family apartment. I'm not very Indian and don't even cook really so don't worry about super spicy food bombs in the kitchen if that's a problem for you :D

FYI: I don’t smoke or drink but don’t have an issue if that’s your thing.

*No smoking in the apartment or balcony or stairwell, the balcony is off limits due to the state it's in anyways. Smoking only in the parking lot or outside the building.

*Cleaning lady available for 35 dhs per hour, usually does the toilet, kitchen and hover the room within an hour