Join now

2014 Honda Accord Coupe (RED) for SALE (Negotiable (Dubai)

Protected content (open this link for the ad on dubizzle)
Images are also on the dubizzle ad

Price: 90,000 AED

The car is in perfect condition - and has not been modified or had add-ons at all ever since i bought it from the showroom brand new (not second hand).

As you can see from the images, windows are tinted, the standard sound system is amazing but not sure whether it's BOSE or Alpine, etc. - there are the teptronic throttle behind the steering wheel - sport option on the gear - traction control - economical fuel consumption mode - touch screen (the one in the middle) - bluetooth - navigation, CD player, there is loooooooaaads of space in the trunk and back seat area! The car has a sunroof and xenon headlights (again it has not been customised - this is all standard from the showroom when you purchase it as a full option)

it also has a really cool feature called Honda Lanewatch (a small camera built into the right side mirror) where if you indicate to the right you can see who's on your right hand side because as you know there is a blindspot on that side when you're driving.

There is also a rear view camera with sensors.

The specs of the car i cannot remember to be honest with you but it is a V6 3.5 Litre engine with dual exhaust at the back (as you can see in the images).

for more info and what the car has and whatnot, please give me a call for a look :)