Join now

31st Bollywood Nite in Jumeirah Emirates Towers (Dubai)

Guys, I have special group rates with F&B, please inbox me for more details. I am creating a group of inter nations. Please confirm me your attendance and then i will book a table for Internations.

For Internations: AED Protected content includes AED Protected content & B). It includes alcohol also.

Aastha Gill is coming to rock your NYE only at {% location %}Glow Twenty 16{% endlocation %}

Buy yout tickets at Platinum List - {% location %} Protected content {% endlocation %} or any UAE Exchange outlet near you!
For Bookings & Info, Call: {% location %} Protected content 800 GTCP Protected content
‪#‎glowtwenty16‬ ‪#‎NYE‬ ‪#‎abyekarkedikhao‬ ‪#‎tumsenahoga‬ ‪#‎singhisbling‬ ‪#‎akshaykumar‬{% endlocation %}
6 International Artists: Manj Musik Nindy Kaur Raftaar BADSHAH Aastha Gill and Imran Khan are ready to make your
NYE the most memorable one.
9 of Dubai’s most scintillating DJs that incude the Masala Awards
Winner of Best Asian DJ - DJ Shadow Dubai Dj Zubair DJ HANI DUBAI DJ Manoj (Dubai) KnoX Artiste DJ JEFF DJ Tushar Nitesh
and DJ Buddha Dubai
The Chill Out Lounge with sheesha and a spectacular view of the Burj Khalifa Fireworks at the Go Dolphin Ballroom, Jumeirah Emirates Towers.