Join now

4 apps that will make your life easier in Dubai

Hey Everyone, so I have been living in Dubai for a while and would like to share some mobile application with you that I find pretty useful:

DubaiNow: it is one of the most useful applications, through this application you can pay the bills of your carrier and your municipal bills or pay a fine traffic police.
Protected content
Protected content

NordVPN: you probably know that a VPN is crucial in Dubai since you can’t do anything fun on the internet without it, I personally struggled communicating with my colleagues since Skype, Whatsapp and all other VoIP apps are banned. Now as you may know only a few VPNs work in UAE including NordVPN and Express, I like NordVPN because it is way cheaper and provide the same service as Express which cost a lot of money
don’t be lazy look up for it you will find NordVPN coupons everywhere on the internet.
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Talabat: some people may argue between Talabat, Uber Eat and other platform but I like talabat more because it allows you to order from few restaurants at once.
Protected content
Protected content

Kareem:Even I have both Kareem and Uber apps on my phone but I feel sometimes Kareem offers a better price.
Protected content
Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners