Join now

- Apply Online – Company Websites/Emails:
Search for companies of your interest and go to their websites. Big companies have often openings on their websites.

- HR Consultants:
There are several HR consultants present across UAE. You can search the HR consultants and visit them personally (preferred) or send them your CV by email. You may google the HR consultants. NEVER GIVE ANY MONEY TO THE HR CONSULTANTS.

- Walk in Interviews:

Look up for walk in interviews on Dubizzle, Gulf News and Indeed. Also keep in touch with HR consultants to know about the Walk in Interviews in time.

- Newspaper Advertisement: Advertisements in Gulf News can be found online at So no need to spend money on buying newspaper. If you know Arabic, Al Waseet (an Arabic newspaper) is a good resource too.

Give your personal Ad in the Gulf News mentioning your skills and experience. Do not forget to mention your contact details. A couple of people I know switched/found jobs by posting their Ads on Gulf News.

- Personal Visits to different business towers:
A lot of my peers disagree with me, but in my opinion a fresh graduate should visit important business towers for job search. You may print a lot of CVs and visit offices in business towers. There might be some vacancy in any office and they interview you at the spot.

_ Also read the labor laws of the country and Expat policy which will help you .
Before accepting the offer think wise and accept it , The labor laws are very strict if things goes wrong they may impose ban on you . Be clear when you sign a contract that you will be working for the contract period .