Join now

Absolute Sports (Dubai)

Hi guys. My name is Tom Gregory and I am a Dubai based personal trainer from the UK. My company Absolute Fitness has some incredible offers and promotions for personal training packages and nutritional food plans which are easy to make and delicious!

We also have outdoor group classes (bootcamp,circuits,abs) upcoming in areas such as IMPZ, Sports City, Motor City, Arabian Ranches and many more! So if you know anyone who is looking for a cheaper option to personal training, and would also like to meet new people and still get in shape, spread the word!
If you want to lose weight, tone up, get super fit, increase metabolic rate or increase Vo2 max, i have individual tailored personal training plans for you all based on your goals and objectives.
I do home, gym based training or at any location across Dubai to make it convenient around you and your schedule.
Free consultations available too, so any questions you have, please dont hesitate to get in contact with me to get in the best shape of your life! :)

Email: Protected content

Contact number: Protected content

Thank you for your time

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners