Join now

Actively Looking For A Job in Sales & Marketing (Dubai)

I am a results-focused professional having nearly 5.2 years of experience in Business Development in Real Estate and Insurance industry and was working with Kanchhal Group as a Senior Manager(Real Estate). Also have 4.4 years of additional experience in managing my own Business successfully apart from Real Estate and Insurance industry which makes my experience diversified & making a total experience of 9.6 years. I am moving to Dubai on 16th Sept and hope to get a positive response soon.

As for my educational background goes, I hold a master's degree in marketing (MBA) and have a thorough understanding of real estate and business administration. My excellent interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills enable me to commute well with clients, staff, and other co-workers. In addition to this, my excellent analytical skills with ability to lead team make me an excellent competitor for the post.

It would be a privilege to be a part of your team and work for the betterment of the organization. If you have any query, you can call me at Protected content you can e-mail me at alok. Protected content .

Thanks in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Alok Kumar
Protected content