Afghani National - System Administrator (UNIX) (Dubai)
One of our prestigious international banking client is looking into hiring a Afghan National - System Administrator (UNIX),Preferably in Solaris –For their Kabul branch office.
1. Managing and monitoring the Sun servers and storage,
2. Analyzing of server performance and storage usage,
3. Data backup and archival using automation tools,
4. Identifying OS and hardware issues,
5. Co-coordinating with Vendors for issue resolution,
6. Creating and maintaining system related documentation,
7. Performing other technical duties as assigned by the Line Manager
8. Providing 24/7 support for critical situations
Job Requirements :
• University degree the field of Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of managing Sun Solaris systems preferably in a banking environment.
• Certified on Solaris OS 10
• Knowledge of Clustering is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good understanding of data backup, archival and restoration process
• Possess good process management and problem solving skills
Ability to work in a team with a hands-on approach for tasks and should also be able work independently
Only Afghani Nationals are applicable –so do not send in application if the position does not match the requirement.
Send in your cv on Protected content
Head of Banking & Finance Recruitment –Middle east
E – Protected content