Join now

An Arabic and English multiligual candidate. (Dubai)

Greetings,
Give me an opportunity to describe myself in a few words. I intend to get a place to work for the cause of the organization and explore the International Community.
I am a multilingual person and have good command over three languages; Arabic, English and Urdu. Also, I am learning French and can read and write easily Hindi.
As of now my experience is in teaching and medical tourism. As an Urdu part time tutor, I worked with the American Institute of Indian Studies, Lucknow, India. Duration of my work is 7 months in total in two years time Protected content Protected content . My responsibility was to make the American Students able to speak, read and write Urdu correctly. I performed well and got very positive result. Therefore I got personal testimonials and my report was very positive at the end of the program.
As a multilingual interpreter, I was working with Arab patients who mostly come from Iraq. My duty was to provide them 24/7 facility from airport to the airport. My qualification is that I have completed Master’s Degree in Arabic at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. Protected content I am in the beginning of my career and I want to give it a nice start where I can serve for the best of my ability irrespective of race, religion, region and nations. I want to devote my life for the best opportunity that a company, organization, individual or a team has to offer.
I have been in touch with the native English and Arabic speakers for almost five years and I am able to communicate with anyone in these both languages with great ease and comfort.
Therefore, I would be honored if I get a chance to join an organization as soon as possible where I can be in touch with many international people. It will boost my confidance and I will find more time to explore new things in an international community. I am very passionate and enthusiastic person about working with like-minded people and learning new things.
I love travelling, meeting people, attending seminars, delivering speeches and I would be happy if my role will be related to these skills and tasks.
Kindly give me any chance to be part of your prestigious company.
Sincerely,
Ahsan Javed.

Dubai Forum