Join now

An Arabic and English multiligual candidate. (Dubai)

Give me an opportunity to describe myself in a few words. I intend to get a place to work for the cause of the organization and explore the International Community.
I am a multilingual person and have good command over three languages; Arabic, English and Urdu. Also, I am learning French and can read and write easily Hindi.
As of now my experience is in teaching and medical tourism. As an Urdu part time tutor, I worked with the American Institute of Indian Studies, Lucknow, India. Duration of my work is 7 months in total in two years time Protected content Protected content . My responsibility was to make the American Students able to speak, read and write Urdu correctly. I performed well and got very positive result. Therefore I got personal testimonials and my report was very positive at the end of the program.
As a multilingual interpreter, I was working with Arab patients who mostly come from Iraq. My duty was to provide them 24/7 facility from airport to the airport. My qualification is that I have completed Master’s Degree in Arabic at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. Protected content I am in the beginning of my career and I want to give it a nice start where I can serve for the best of my ability irrespective of race, religion, region and nations. I want to devote my life for the best opportunity that a company, organization, individual or a team has to offer.
I have been in touch with the native English and Arabic speakers for almost five years and I am able to communicate with anyone in these both languages with great ease and comfort.
Therefore, I would be honored if I get a chance to join an organization as soon as possible where I can be in touch with many international people. It will boost my confidance and I will find more time to explore new things in an international community. I am very passionate and enthusiastic person about working with like-minded people and learning new things.
I love travelling, meeting people, attending seminars, delivering speeches and I would be happy if my role will be related to these skills and tasks.
Kindly give me any chance to be part of your prestigious company.
Ahsan Javed.