Join now

Application for Australina citizenship by descent (Dubai)

Views

Hello all,
I am in deep support. I am expecting a baby this week and in process of filling out the application for Australian citizenship by descent Protected content . I am being proactive and sorting out applications for our expected baby so I dont get fined later for issuing a late visa :(((. Everything seems to be straightforward except one thing. I am in desperate search for an Australian living in UAE who can kindly complete the identity declaration part in the application and is occupied in one of the below jobs :
1. Australian Consular Officer or Australian Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act Protected content
2. Bailiff
3. Bank officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
4. Building society officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
5. Chiropractor (licensed or registered)
6. Clerk of court
7. Commissioner for Affidavits
8. Commissioner for Declarations
9. Credit union officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
10. Dentist (licensed or registered)
11. Fellow of the National Tax Accountant's Association
12. Finance company officer with 5 or more years of continuous service
13. Judge of a court
14. Justice of the peace
15. Legal practitioner (licensed or registered)
16. Magistrate
17. Marriage celebrant licensed or registered under Subdivision C of Division 1 of Part IV of the Marriage Act Protected content
18. Master of a court
19. Medical practitioner (licensed or registered)
20. Member of Chartered Secretaries Australia
21. Member of Engineers Australia, other than at the grade of student
22. Member of the Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
23. Member of the Australian Defence Force with 5 or more years of continuous service
24. Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants or the Institute of Public Accountants
25. Member of the Parliament of the Commonwealth, a State, a Territory Legislature, or a local government authority of a State or Territory
26. Minister of religion licensed or registered under Subdivision A of Division 1 of Part IV of the Marriage Act Protected content
27. Nurse (licensed or registered)
28. Optometrist (licensed or registered)
29. Permanent employee of Commonwealth, State or local government authority with at least 5 or more years of continuous service.
30. Permanent employee of the Australian Postal Corporation with 5 or more years of continuous service
31. Pharmacist (licensed or registered)
32. Physiotherapist (licensed or registered)
33. Police officer
34. Psychologist (licensed or registered)
35. Registrar, or Deputy Registrar, of a court
36. Sheriff
37. Teacher employed on a full-time basis at a school or tertiary education institution
38. Veterinary surgeon (licensed or registered)
If anyone could be of support or advice please feel free to email me: Protected content or call me Protected content time. I am open to any kind of advice or direction. Thanks all

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners