Join now

Attend the 25th Session,Youth Assembly in New York (Dubai)

My name is Viola. I am a UN ECOSOC Youth Representative and an Ambassador for the Youth Assembly.

The Youth Assembly is a Global flagship program strongly and officially affiliated with the United Nations (United Nations’ Department of Global Communications, UNESCO and ECOSOC). It seeks to empower youth from over Protected content to become active agents of change for sustainable development (mainly focused on the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.

Twice every year, (in partnership with the United Nations, World Bank and other partners), we host young leaders, global change makers and pace setters in New York for The Youth Assembly. Selected delegates get to come together and discuss, share ideas, partner and develop ways to change the world. Different opportunities are also made available for the delegates/observers from our partner and such opportunities include:
1. Protected content for Education
2. Protected content for Sustainable Development between youth, civil society, private sector, academia and International Organizations such as The United Nations, The World Bank Group and more
3. Protected content in competitions that result to seed funding and mentorship
4. Protected content with officials in partner offices etc

The 25th Session of the Youth Assembly will be coming in February. We have programs for the delegate/observers in New York. The age requirement for application is Protected content and Protected content

NOTE: Delegates and Observers go through the same programs all through the conference BUT only the delegates can apply for The Impact Challenge where the winners get mentorship, seed funding and more. (Application dates will be communicated to you)

NOTE: While making the application, one MUST use my Ambassadors CODE as this will enable me to track your application and assist in getting your application reviewed and accepted

Kindly also take note that this is a SELF SPONSORED event and all financial costs are on you. The payment is NOT done to me but directly to the organization.

Invitation letters for visa processing will be issued to those who have successfully registered.

Kindly DM me if interested to apply.

Thank you.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners