Business Analyst - Dubai
Business Analyst will be a part of the growing team responsible for operations. Working across the business to support the stakeholders and customers, with a focus on driving and managing change to constantly evolve what we do, listening to and responding to or customer & stakeholder needs.
• Liaise with business, technology, and support teams to ensure system solutions meet business requirements
• Collect, analyze, evaluate and report sales and customer data in order to increase viewers rate, and maximize profitability per airtime minute.
• Identify opportunities for improved utilization of existing business applications and processes
• Analyze, prepare Business Performance Reports to the management in a timely and accurate manner. Point out changes in revenues and profits due to amended TV schedules
• Elicit requirements using interviews, software analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, etc.
• Validate requirements with user representatives and stakeholders
• Document and streamline as-is and to-be processes
• Evaluate information & business process flows against available technology
• Perform and coordinate user acceptance
• Monitor and report variances of requirements with respect to established project scope
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions based on requirements analysis and product/vendor evaluations
• Work with the development team to ensure the final product meets the business requirements
• Support effective identification, assessment and resolution of business and system problems
• Coordinate and communicate with end users, management, to resolve issues
• Prepare requirements documents, reports, feasibility studies and cost-benefit analysis
• Create and maintain process, training and system documentation
• Seasoned analyst with at least Protected content of successful experience
• Demonstrated experience in business process redesign and/or business architecture.
• Strong expertise of customer business workflows and products for one or more Solutions areas of growth
• Ability to perform and strive in a team environment
• Experience working with high profile, aggressive project schedules
• Strong analytical skills, ability to translate business processes into functional requirements and to design feasible solutions architectures.
• A positive attitude with a passion and commitment to project success
• Ability to be flexible, organized, and maintain attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• Bachelor Degree in Business with related discipline in Economics, Finance, or Business Admin with recognized Business Analysis Certificate
Please share CV's on Protected content