Join now

Business plus Language skills on sale (Dubai)

Dear Internations,

I am a recent graduate who is very keen to start working for any international organisation at any position which requires sharp mind, analytical, research and communication skills. I am fluent in English, Russian, Spanish and Lithuanian and I can't wait to start applying my skills and enthusiasm into practice. I hold an uppers second level bachelor in International Business and Management from a leading Business School in the UK and I have recently finished my Master in International Relations, a program supported by the European Commission which took place in France, Germany and Turkey. I did my internship at the International Association of Science Parks in Malaga (Spain) and I also worked as an assistant to project manager in a major water supply and treatment company in Lithuania. I am very interested in Sustainable Development projects, however, I am open to various job fields where my skills could be at use. I am extremely positive and very keen to learn and constantly develop new skills.

Please contact me if you are looking for a very responsible, enthusiastic and diligent employee or if you know anyone who is recruiting. I will very much appreciate any recommendations.

Best regards and thank you for taking your time to read my post.