Join now

Business plus Language skills on sale (Dubai)

Dear Internations,

I am a recent graduate who is very keen to start working for any international organisation at any position which requires sharp mind, analytical, research and communication skills. I am fluent in English, Russian, Spanish and Lithuanian and I can't wait to start applying my skills and enthusiasm into practice. I hold an uppers second level bachelor in International Business and Management from a leading Business School in the UK and I have recently finished my Master in International Relations, a program supported by the European Commission which took place in France, Germany and Turkey. I did my internship at the International Association of Science Parks in Malaga (Spain) and I also worked as an assistant to project manager in a major water supply and treatment company in Lithuania. I am very interested in Sustainable Development projects, however, I am open to various job fields where my skills could be at use. I am extremely positive and very keen to learn and constantly develop new skills.

Please contact me if you are looking for a very responsible, enthusiastic and diligent employee or if you know anyone who is recruiting. I will very much appreciate any recommendations.

Best regards and thank you for taking your time to read my post.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum