Call Centre Manager - Dubai
Call Centre Manager
The manager of a call centre (also called a contact centre) is responsible for the daily running and management of the centre through the effective use of resources. They have responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Call centre managers ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
The Call Centre Manager will be involved in planning and implementing the Call Centre goals, as well as helping to drive a culture of continuous achievements.
• Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
• Managing the daily running of the call centre;
• Drive revenue, and achieve management’s desired call centre metrics for customer service, centre efficiency, staffing and staff performance at the supervisory and agent level;
• Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
• Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
• Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
• Lead by example, providing a role model, shaping the teams and driving their performance towards achieving the expected service level quality;
• Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
• Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
• Maintain proper IVR and Call Distribution System among the Call Centre teams;
• Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
• Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
• Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
• Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
• Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
• 7+ years’ management experience in Call Centre sales and service environment.
• Excellent spoken and written Arabic and English.
• Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
• Ability to manage large or multiple projects, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to switch between tasks quickly.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrable commitment to the improvement of customer service to the benefit of the business.
• Self-motivated and results driven.
• Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a change environment.
Please share CV’s on Protected content