Looking for a Male / Female experienced Healthcare Professional who needs to take position of Case Manager - for German Medical Treatments from UAE and other GCC. Preferably smart, dynamic and result oriented arbic, english and german speaking person.
Job responsibilities are stated below.
A strong case-management possessing cultural/life experiences, language options, service orientation, commercial and medical knowledge are key-elements.
The operational structure is divided in 4 process-responsibilities:
1. Case-review team focus her activities to the contact with the patient, to determine the medical preassessment per case and taking responsibilities on operational aspects financial and logistics, in preferably the language of the patient’s mother-tongue. Case-review take the responsibility on financial (internal budgeting per case) and logistics matters towards the internal organization;
2. Hospital-coordinator is coordinating the pre-assessment for doctor’s advice and further coordination with the medical staff for hospital arrangements;
3. Patient-coordinator is out with the patients during hospital visits, to guide the patient and to intermediate on medical subject between the medical specialist and the patient.
4. Finance for the day-to-day budget control on individual case-level (budget vs actual)
Tasks As the case manager Dubai, you are focusing on the contact with patients from mainly the Gulf region, however you will be part of the case-management structure in the company’s headquarters in Hamburg. Collecting all necessary data upfront and communicate the data with the team in Hamburg. Communications, punctuality, proactive and flexibility are important keywords in this job.
The tasks include:
• First contact (phone, in writing) for private patients from the Gulf region. • First contact for insured patients and operational communication with representatives insurance companies Gulf region. The case manager will get key accounts appointed. • Contact patient to start up process of collecting information about: medical complaints, medical diagnosis, medical history, and specific requests patient. • Bring in all necessary and available data into the CRM system and communicate in writing and verbally with the team in Hamburg. Presenting cases to the case coordinators. • Communicate on a daily basis with other offices about running cases, logistics and other aspects related to the new patients. • Based on the received information from the Hamburg office, communicate with the patients quotations, possible dates for treatment/diagnosis, next steps to be taken and all aspects related to support the patient in getting medical treatment in Germany. • Follow up on quotations. Sign agreements with patients and/or insurance companies on basis of Treatment Plan conditions • From time to time visit our Hamburg office or welcome members of the team in Hamburg visiting Dubai.
The Dubai office will start with 2 persons in its first year of existence, having an Regional Director Middle East for management tasks and coordinating sales and business development activities in the Middle East region and a to-be-appointed new case manager. Our Management will be regularly present in Dubai to coordinate the development and set-up.
Primary tasks of the case manager are described above. Additionally we expect from the case manager a great support on marketing and sales related activities in the region.
In the early days, office support activities need to be take care of by the full team, to set-up and further develop the organization. The case manager is an important member of the Dubai team and the case-management structure of Dubai/Hamburg.
If interested please send resumes to Protected content