Join now

Compnay withdraw my contract before start my work (Dubai)

I singed an offer from an IT company that works in Dubai free zone, my contract with the company was unlimited while when I singed the DAFZA contract (which is a standard contract for all the companies which work under the Dubai free zone area ), it mentioned that the duration was a maximum of three years, but both contracts mentioned that I will be in a Protected content probation period and both parties during this period can withdraw the offer without prior notice.
Any way I should have started working in 30 January Protected content , but they send me an email on 27 January that my visa was not issued and that they will inform me accordingly about when I should travel to Dubai. Then on 5 February Protected content send me an email that the company has withdrawn my offer due to restructuring in the company.
So what is the legal situation for me , am I considered during my probation period ? or different legal term applies in my case since; I did not travel to Dubai (I live in Jordan) and I did not start my work even remotely.
Thanks in advance for any help.
BR

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners