Corporate Accountant ( CA) (Dubai)
Our Client one of the reputed supplier of oil and gas products is looking to recruit qualified Accountant (Indian Preferred). He/She should be a Chartered Accountant with minimum of Protected content of corporate experience handling the Accounts.
The candidate could be categorised into any of the below:
Female (CA), age: 30 – 35 yrs, monthly salary: AED 12,000 OR
Female (CA Inter), age: 35 – 45 yrs, monthly salary: AED 10,000 OR
Male (CA Inter), age: 35 – 40 yrs, monthly salary: AED 11,000
In addition to the monthly salary, they would also receive an annual ticket home to their city of origin.
Below is the job description
• Monthly closing of the books of accounts;
• Consolidation and Intercompany transaction elimination;
• Monthly closing and reporting – Accrual and booking of regular expenses;
• MIS handover – having Variance Analysis of expenses;
• Preparation of reports as and when needed by management ;
• Knowledge of Accounts payables function and related accounts like Bank, cash updating, Debit
and credit card entries and reconciliation;
• Deferred revenue recognition of prior period;
• Maintaining books of accounts for various business entities within the Group;
• Assisting in cash flow forecast;
• Preparation of Estimated and projected financial statements;
• Maintaining Fixed Asset register;
• Gratuity calculations and accruals;
• Bring into notice various issues related to supplier like duplication of invoices, amount
excessively charged by supplier in their invoices and recoveries of salaries advances from
internal staff and duplication in claiming expense by staff.
• Liaise with external Auditors and preparation of various reports needed by Auditors;
• Helping or assisting co-team members time to time.
The position needs to be filled immediate.
Interested candidates should send their cv with latest photograph Immediately to Protected content