Join now

Degree/Certificate/Transcript Attestation (Dubai)

Hi All,

Greetings from Vancouver, Canada. This is my first post. I am planning on moving to Dubai later part of Protected content early next year (January Protected content this a good time to look for a job?).

I understand I need to have my degree/certificate/transcript attested. I found links on how to do it (which I am sharing below) but I have specific questions which I hope someone could help me.

1) Certificate

I am a Certified General Accountant (CGA) in Canada. When I graduated I received a transcript and a certificate. The certificate has my licence number and date I become a member. It is quite big and I do have an 8 1/2 x 11 size picture of it. The transcript of records is similar to a University transcript of records which list my grades/mark but nowhere in the transcript say I earned my certificate.

My question is which document should I send for attestation - picture of my CGA certificate or transcript of my CGA marks?

2) Degree

I have a BCom degree from Laurentian University in Sudbury. Again my question which document should I send for attestation - the picture of the Diploma or transcript of records?

Here are the links to the DFAIT website and UAE Embassy in Ottawa

Protected content

Protected content

Thank you all in advance!

Dubai Forum