Join now

Do you need a website and online identity? (Dubai)

I'm getting interest for running a workshop to show people a simple Protected content for how to build their own website, with their own www domain name that also works for their email.

Would anyone be interested in this?

This would entail step by step instructions and is perfect for beginners and IT nerds alike. Protected content

Where would be a good venue? And a good time? Maybe in 2 weeks? Does the Friday 18th of November work?

I have done this for several clients now and have launched over 30 websites for companies large and small. So I would propose that the workshop would cover the following;
1. Acquiring Your Own Domain Name
2. Setting up your own website (includes a mobile version). We will use wordpress for this.
3. Setting up and using your own email - we'll use Google for this - its easy.
4. Setting up a Facebook Page
5. Setting up and using Twitter and Foursquare
6. Setting up easy-cross site publishing - using Profile Sync for cross linking your updates to ensure you only have to update once.
7. Viewing the site on mobile and update via an iPhone or Android mobile

Everyone would be required to bring their own laptop, image(s), introduction about yourself or your work.

How does that sound? Does this interest anyone? Would you pay AED500 for all this plus coffee, tea and snacks? I'd be open to offering discounts in exchange for your time and services if this is unaffordable. And I'll even offer a moneyback guarantee if you are not happy.

Anyone interested?

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners