Join now

Do you want to make your money grow? (Dubai)

experienced entrepreneurial consultant in Financial services. I am an individual who strives for success by delivering meeting and exceeding clients expectations. My upbeat personality and smart approach allows me to build and maintain strong relationships with clients making sure they receive a memorable experience and trustworthy relationship. I continue to self develop by attending training courses. I prioritize my workload and manage my clients accounts effectively. Using my skills and knowledge in management, sales and consultancy I seek to be an asset to my clients for a long-term relationship. Eager to self develop and keen to learn further to give independent unbiased advice in financial services to give you the best chance of achieving your long term financial security and capital growth.

I provide expert, impartial financial advice in international savings, bonds, life insurance, pensions, as well as structured products, to expatriate clients and international investors around the globe. Our commitment is to help our clients create value and wealth by suggesting the right financial products that best suit their needs.

I believe that every client has differing and specific financial targets and thus, I carefully consider and recommend to each client the options available to them that have the best potential to suit their individual goals.

The success at deVere speaks for itself with over $8 billion of funds under advice and management created by 60,000 active clients in over Protected content countries around the world. The deVere Group is represented by Protected content Financial Consultants in over 50 offices globally.

Thanks to our substantial global footing, which we intend to keep nurturing through a massive expansion programme, we strive to be within easy reach for our clients wherever they choose to be in the world.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners