Join now

DON'T JUDGE (Dubai)

I feel and i also know that it is very inappropriate and unkind to judge people based on the colour of their skin. A lot of time when people see an African-Black Skin African, they automatically think and believe that the person is uncivilized,uneducated,poor,sick,needy,unexposed,dangerous,unqualified......just to mention but a few.

Now the truth is,its very true that there are parts in African countries where people are all these things i just mentioned.BUT the greater truth is, there are people with the very same description found in other communities in the other continents of the world,their skin colour not withstanding.

The funny thing is that some of the African people are by far more educated,civilized,qualified,wealthy,healthy,exposed.....than the people who out rightly look down on them.If you ask the few or the many who have been privileged to visit Africa and stay around the African people for sometime,they will tell you how beautiful,how intelligent,how educated,how smart,how hardworking,how patient,how healthy and wealthy,how exposed.....the African people are.

I am using the African people as an example because we stand out due to the colour of our skin.BUT the truth is there are other people being discriminated that are not from Africa as well....The word am talking against is RACISM.

Lets appreciate everyone we meet and see them for who they are as a person and not for the colour of their skin,or where they come from.

SAY NO TO RACISM!

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners