Join now

Education seminar exclusive to Expats (Dubai)

Dear All,

Please be advised, I am organising a series of educational seminars exclusive to Expats in the UAE which might be of interest to you.

Next weeks seminar is about effective and efficient wealth management. My aim is to help to overcome challenges Expects face when living and working in the UAE.
There are more of the exclusive seminars coming up soon on various topics related to effective and efficient wealth management, so please watch the space.

Similar seminars I organise on a complementary basis for organisation as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility program which can be arranged at the desired location. Information leaflet with testimonials from organisations such as 3M, Adidas, Gulf News Express can be provided on request.

Below are brief details about the upcoming seminar:

SUBJECT: ‘How can I take care of my future and my family future by managing my wealth in effective and efficient way being an Expatriate in the UAE’.

DATE/TIME: Monday, 8th Sep Protected content 7:00PM

WHO MAY FIND IT USEFUL:
This seminar could be useful mostly to those Expatriates who:
-are serious about their financial future
-are working professionals, who may have a family to support
-are business owners
-want to have a better understanding of how inflation can effect their financial situation
-own a property or would like to invest in a property or other investment assets
-are interested to know what their options are as far as savings / investments are concerned
-understand the concept of ’not putting all eggs into one basket’
-want to know how the Sharia Law in the UAE can effect their family's current and future situation,

...and many more of the very rarely talked about or avoided subjects.

Refreshments are provided.

Even though it is a complementary seminar it is exclusive to those who can answer yes to at least one of the above questions and there are only limited number of spaces available.

Should you be interested in attending this seminar it is vital that you contact me by this Wednesday to confirm your attendance.

Please pass on this message to those who you know might be interested in having extra knowledge on how to manage their wealth effectively and efficiently.

I can be contacted on my mobile Protected content at Protected content .

Thank you.

Aggie Weryszko

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners