As we are all aware about the importance of holding an education qualification to excel in our field of work. Especially when we talk about working professionals. They might have the work experience and skill but without a degree backing it, it just gets very difficult to move up in the hierarchy, to move to another organisation etc. Education helps to equip ourselves with the right tools, and it cant get better if we have the work experience along with it.
Nowadays there are a lot of Consultants who are providing misleading information to people and probably giving away degrees overnight but they dont hold valid.
At Edulife, we are constantly trying to provide quality higher education to people through E-Learning programmes which enables a student to complete his higher education from anywhere in the world.
Be it any reason because of which you could not complete your education, we handhold you through the journey at every step and make sure that when you pass out, you can feel the transformation.
How is Edulife different?
- Representing reputed international universities.
- Trained career counsellors to guide you.
- Interactive Learning Management System to help to understand the content of the course material through webinars, e-books, assignments etc.
- Online Facilitators to assist and prepare for the examination.
- Easy Payment Options like EMI, Scholarships & Education Loans.
- Lateral Entry/Fast Track Options.
- The Universities we represent are Recommended by Ministry of Higher Education of Scientific Research (MOHESR).
Some of the Courses offered by us are:
- Bridge Programs to Undergraduate Courses.
Diploma/Bachelor/Master Programmes are:
- Business Administration.
- Islamic Banking.
- Travel & Tourism.
- Human Resource.
- Health & Safety.
- Health Care.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Doctorate of Business Administration. (2 years)
& many more...
Please share this further and for any queries you can call us on Protected content SMS "Connect" to Protected content you can write to us at Protected content and one of our counsellors will get back to you to give further information.