Join now

Electrical Engineer worked at McKinsey (Dubai)

Good day,

I am a qualified B.Sc Electrical Engineering graduate with 1st Class Honours from the University of Cape Town in South Africa. I have three years overall working experience divided amongst three different fields: mining, IT & Telecoms and management consulting. Through the three years I have been privileged to work in other industries like Logistics, power and the public sector. My previous two years were spent at Mckinsey & Company. Throughout the two years I further developed the following skills:
Protected content
Protected content skills
Protected content skills
Protected content solving skills
Protected content Team work
Protected content action plans and following instruction

In all my previous working environments working within a team was an important requirement in the successful completion of the project. This meant being responsible, reliable, focused and determined in everything you do. I have had the privilege to work with the executive team within an organisation to understand their problems and help them solve it by maximizing their strengths and minimizing their weaknesses. In addition within the same organisations I have also worked with the people who are responsible for the day to day running of the organisations. This has given me an opportunity to see the different levels within an organisation and to learn how to work with the person at the front line and also at the top.

I have come to Dubai to explore career opportunities within the area of engineering or project management or an area suitable to my current skills set. Please let me know if you would like to discuss any job opportunities that you may know of in and around Dubai.

Thanking you,

Kind Regards,
Rose Kgokong

Protected content
Protected content no.)
Protected content no.)

Protected content

Dubai Forum