Join now

Entrance (Dubai)

Views

After months of being away and ample amount of suggestions and recommendations to friends,colleagues club associates etc. who have asked where should they go, I usually suggest they give Makihi a try (family is in Hawaii) and I like the name. Though I personally have not been myself thought "Let's give it a go" so I phoned up a girlfriend to plan a Tuesday ladies night. When it was near time to head out, I dressed to impressed! wore a beautiful blue strapless dress, accessorized it with a gorgeous gold tone tear drop necklace by Ralph Laurence, top that off with diamond earrings and killer heels by Carlos Santana. By 9:00 PM, haled my usually Lexus taxi outside my building and was on my way to meet a friend. Walked to the entrance, was greeted by a man in a white shirt Alexsander was the name he told and whom I later was also told was the manager, asked if we had a reservation, to which I replied no, then I was told Mahiki was full!! Really?? I'm incredibly impressed! Full at 9:30? Wow!! We can hang around until 11PM to get in he says.. Are you mad? After our discussion with this arrogant man, I phoned the club directly and asked it they were full tonight along with, is a reservation required? to which I was told "NO".. Wow!! First time in my life I was denied entry to anywhere. How embarrassing and thank GOD there were no other potential guest around. While I was on the phone, a friend walked to the entrance where some slutty dressed ladies whose dresses were so short that my shortest shorts would loose in a contest stood, asked if they had reservations, to which they replied no.. a few seconds later, the arrogant man lets them in.

In conclusion... When going to Mahiki, ladies are not allowed entry but sluts and prostitutes are welcome.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners