Execution Team Manager (Shipping) role in Dubai
Job Profile of Execution Team Manager (Shipping)
1. Must be mature enough to manage a team of Protected content Executives.
2. Should have thorough understanding of the L/C opening, processing and documentation.
3. Should be well versed in negotiating the best rates with the Shipping Companies and Freight forwarders.
4. Should be well versed working on Mirsal 2 Software.
5. The Candidate will be the single point of contact for any Shipping related query of the Sales Team and must keep the Management updated about the same.
6. He’ll have to work in close coordination with the Accounts team and to keep them pre-informed about any purchase for timely payment.
7. Shipping Manager has to regularly interact with the Warehouse Staff to ensure timely receipt and dispatch of Products.
8. Shipping Manager role requires frequent travelling within UAE (He should be available 24*7) as per the business requirements.
1. Must be an Indian Male Candidate.
2. He must have relevant Shipping Experience in UAE.
3. Must have Team Management Skills.
4. UAE D/L is mandatory.
5. Must have spoken fluency in English & Hindi.
Please email CVS with your current salary & expected salary, mirsal knowledge level, & notice period to Protected content