Join now

Experienced Lawyer seeking In House Legal position (Dubai)

Hello
My name is Bruce Sockhill and I am writing to you to introduce myself . I am an Australian citizen and have had a successful career as a lawyer in private practice on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia for 30 years.
I have made a decision to change my career path and actively seek a position as In House Legal Counsel for a major Hospitality/Hotel Chain.
My academic qualifications, employment history and achievements are set out in my Curriculum Vitae which I can send on request.
My experiences as a lawyer have been extensive and varied and I believe I would bring a lot to the table.
I have been heavily involved in contract negotiation/drafting/commercial law/dispute resolution/ asset protection and private banking during my time as a lawyer and I have lectured extensively in asset protection strategies and private banking in different parts of the world over the last ten years. I have been fortunate to enjoy the benefits of travel which has given me a more worldly outlook.
My experience includes dealing with international contracts and advising clients in Central America Asia and New Zealand.
The projects I have been involved in have been substantial, up to AUD 100,000,000.00 and include legal counsel for a Protected content resort (Pacific Paradise Resort Pty Ltd) on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia from inception to completion. I have limited but reasonable experience in corporate law. Additionally I have completed a Diploma Course in Occupational Health and Safety and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Work Place Drug Testing.
I relish the opportunity to discuss how I will be an effective asset to any organization.
If I have sparked an interest in any owner or recruiter out there then
I thank you sincerely for your time and I very much hope to hear from you.
Kindest regards
Bruce Sockhill
Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Dubai Forum