Join now

Experienced Lawyer seeking In House Legal position (Dubai)

My name is Bruce Sockhill and I am writing to you to introduce myself . I am an Australian citizen and have had a successful career as a lawyer in private practice on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia for 30 years.
I have made a decision to change my career path and actively seek a position as In House Legal Counsel for a major Hospitality/Hotel Chain.
My academic qualifications, employment history and achievements are set out in my Curriculum Vitae which I can send on request.
My experiences as a lawyer have been extensive and varied and I believe I would bring a lot to the table.
I have been heavily involved in contract negotiation/drafting/commercial law/dispute resolution/ asset protection and private banking during my time as a lawyer and I have lectured extensively in asset protection strategies and private banking in different parts of the world over the last ten years. I have been fortunate to enjoy the benefits of travel which has given me a more worldly outlook.
My experience includes dealing with international contracts and advising clients in Central America Asia and New Zealand.
The projects I have been involved in have been substantial, up to AUD 100,000,000.00 and include legal counsel for a Protected content resort (Pacific Paradise Resort Pty Ltd) on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia from inception to completion. I have limited but reasonable experience in corporate law. Additionally I have completed a Diploma Course in Occupational Health and Safety and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Work Place Drug Testing.
I relish the opportunity to discuss how I will be an effective asset to any organization.
If I have sparked an interest in any owner or recruiter out there then
I thank you sincerely for your time and I very much hope to hear from you.
Kindest regards
Bruce Sockhill
Protected content