Join now

F@ME - Fashion @ Middle East (Dubai)

Fashion Exhibition January 9 to 11, Protected content Dubai International Convention Centre & Exhibition Centre

F@ME – Fashion @ Middle East Protected content be the meeting place for the industry dedicated solely to the ever-changing Fashion world. It is the definitive event for designers to source fashion related products from the retailers, wholesalers and import Exhibitors. It is here that the Fashion industry will come together to conduct business; create networking opportunities, launch new products and showcase products such as Abayas, Hijabs, Handbags, Jewellery & Watches, Arabic Oud & Perfumes, Scarves, Hair Accessories, Hosiery, Apparel, Body Fashion, Shoes, Health Care and other accessories.

F@ME is devoted to the fashion industry and will be representing some of the finest contemporary brands and designer labels. There will be a great blend of stylish and innovative designs that would match the expectations of visitors to this event. This is an opportunity for leading professionals in the fashion sector to be part of a growing community.

F@ME will be an annual event, to be organised at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dubai, UAE. This International show has the potential to grab the attention of fashion enthusiasts who have a keen interest in the Fashion Industry.

It will be an exposure to Exhibitors to raise brand awareness of their latest products & services. F@ME is the perfect business destination and a successful trade event as it will help fashion industry exhibitors grow their business on a global platform.

F@ME is defined as a significant forum which will attract large scale exhibitors and visitors from GCC and Asian countries.

For sponsor and exhibitor enquiries, please contact:
Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners