Female Admin Officer (Dubai)
The Children’s Garden, Green Community is looking for a female Admin Officer (English Mother Tongue or equivalent only) to join our Admin Team in April Protected content .
We have three schools, located in Jumeira, Barsha and Green Community. We are a bilingual Preschool working with children aged Protected content , priding ourselves on the professionalism of our faculty.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum work experience of 3 years in a similar role
- Able to work in an environment with young children
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal. German or French is an added advantage.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organized with attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Well experienced in Microsoft Office
- Good natured, well groomed and courteous
- Understanding of general reception tasks with excellent costumer facing skills
- A multi tasker and team player able to support the Management Team and Line Manager with administration tasks
- Working hours: 7.30 – 4 pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Local hire contract (do not include housing or flight ticket)
- Visa and Medical coverage can be offered
- Candidates under spouse visa preferred (Visa issued under emirate of Dubai only)
- UAE Driving License and own car is an advantage
Please send your CV with a recent photograph, a cover letter and your salary expectation to:
We apologize that only short-listed Candidates will be contacted.