Join now

Female Flatmate Wanted on SZR! Big double bedroom! (Dubai)

Hello Girls, (sorry Guys),

I am leaving Dubai in December and I am currently living with the perferct flatmate (she is working in the DIFC, Australian, clean, fun and a smoker but only on the balcony) in the perfect flat.

We have a beautiful flat on SZR across from the DIFC (we walk to work when it's not too hot). Two big double bedrooms (one with ensuite bathroom/bath), another bathroom with bath as well and a big lounge with TV, sound surround, a bar. The separate kitchen is well-equipped (and Eva is an amazing cook!) with big American fridge, gas stove, etc. There is also a storage room. The balcolny is quite large and we have free access to the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and the gym upstairs (it feels like you have your own private gym/pool, no one ever goes).

No need to go to Level 43 for a nice cocktail and watch the view, we have the same view !

My room (the ensuite) will be free 1 December. It will be furnished but if you have your own furniture, we can arrange for the room to be unfurnished. Note that it already has big inbuilt closets.

Your share of the rent (excluding internet and phone but including DEWA) would be AED 7, Protected content for the right person) which is (believe me) a bargain in this day and age in Dubai.

You need to be a professional, relaxed expat woman who is happy for my flatmate to smoke on the balcony while enjoying a glass of wine. We would prefer non-lawyers. We love lawyers (I am a French lawyer and my flatmate works for a law firm), my flatmate just wants to meet people outside her network.

If you want to discuss call me: Protected content Eva: Protected content .