Join now

Filming in Dubai

Greetings!

My name is Rin. I work for a German production company that is based in Shanghai, China. We are currently planning a trip to the UAE to film a number of short documentaries.

Long story short, I would love to connect with both locals and expats in Dubai, to pick your brains for insights into the UAE. I would really appreciate it if you would reach out to me here on InterNations or through other means! I'll list my contact information below.

For now, I'm looking for a local all-girls school to film for a segment called "Schulwissen" ("School Knowledge") for a German TV show called "Galileo". Basically, in this segment we compare a German student to a student from another country and test their general knowledge (history, geography, maths, or other subjects). We also show a little of the students' daily routine, the environment in which they study, and interesting facts about their respective countries of origin. You can find previous Schulwissen films online to get an idea of how it works (they're narrated in German, but very simple to understand!).

We think it would be a fun and priceless opportunity for students to be on this educational segment. Of course, we would only air the pictures with permission from the concerned parties.

It would be perfect if you are a teacher, or a proud parent, or a friend of some proud parents who would like to take on this opportunity. If you have suggestions or advices for me, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest regards,
Rin

e-mail: Protected content
phone: Protected content and Wechat)

Dubai Forum