Finance Manager REF: NextepFM01 (Dubai)
Our client is a leading company within the Frozen Food industry in the UAE, we are seeking a Finance Manager to join their well reputed organisation. The ideal candidate has UAE experience of working within the Frozen food industry in a Finance role.
To create, develop and maintain an annual work schedule for all routine Finance department and monitor progress on a regular basis, main responsibilities of Finance department will include the following:.
- Directs and coordinates the establishing of budget programs, preparation of the quarter and annual consolidated financial reports, budget process and budget documents.
- Appraises the top management and issues periodic financial & operating reports as per requirement.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Preparation of all Financial reports P&L, Income statement, Cash flow, Balance sheet and management reporting to assist top management to take right decisions in suitable time & performing of a period closing, reporting on local and corporate level management.
- Ensure that adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to for all financial transactions.
- Develop Policies & procedures for the Finance department and to ensure compliance.
- Consolidate quarter and annual financial budget for the company.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory standards and legal requirements.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, i.e. Auditors, Solicitors, and Bankers.
- Supervise monthly payroll & employees benefits.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting, ideally professional qualification (CPA / CMA / ACCA).
- Minimum 8 years of accounting and finance experience, min 3 years in FMCG and foodstuff manufacturing in UAE.
- Proven track record of completing all required financial and accounting reports on deadlines.
- Should be organized, detail oriented and have excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, leadership, innovative, and capable of handling multiple tasks.
Attractive Salary with other Benefits. Interested candidates please send their updated resume in word format to Protected content