im currently in London, trying to post my CV across to a number of websites to find a job in Dubai, i haven’t had much luck, :(
I am looking for a job in either HR or PA or both; I also have experience in procurement and beauty.
I have a degree in Business Studies & Human Resource Management; these are some of my key achievements
• Helped with admin relating to centralization of HR to Head Office
• Admin relating to implementation of HR policies and procedures
• Participated in a project relating to the roll out of company benefits (eye care vouchers, private medical insurance, season ticket loans and pensions.
• Ownership of part of the HR recruitment process and counter signatory for CRB’s
• Implemented Training budgets for 12 departments totalling £58,000
• Maintaining a portfolio of Protected content , which included all of recruitment, Incidents and licences
• Improving patient satisfaction scores and developing a training course for staff
• First point of day to day HR enquiries
• Well organised and attended events
• Meeting sales targets at location, then moved to flagship store where targets where higher
The companies I have worked for are Chanel, BMI hospitals and Vodafone
Please will you give me a shout if you know of anyone recruiting?