Join now

For the attention of Expats living in Dubai

The pension crisis in the UK is rapidly deteriorating, and as the years go on, more and more people are facing a steep uphill struggle their twilight years as they discover that the money they have been contributing towards their pension fund, to provide them with a comfortable and safe retirement, is basically going to end up in the already bulging pockets of the politicians.................

However, I have a solution which may be of interest to you.

Would you like to have 100% control of your pension and be able to leave whatever is remaining to your loved ones upon your demise?

Would you like to have your pension paid to you in a currency you can determine?

Would you like to draw on your pension as early as age 55?

Would you like to grow your pension in a fund you have complete control over which will grow at a more attractive rate?

Would you prefer to have your money in YOUR pocket rather than someone else's?

If you have a UK pension and live here in Dubai, and have answered YES to any of my questions, then please please get in touch - I am certain that I will be able to assist you.

There are no fees or charges for my time or advice, please call me Protected content email me Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners