Join now

Free Company Workshops (Dubai)

Hi everyone I am new to Dubai and I am working for the safe and sound & kids initiative, I thought I'd just take this opportunity to introduce this all to you:

The safe and sound campaign is a non-profit initiative in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that is focused on helping employers safeguard their employees here in the UAE. We provide workshops that cover the essential first aid skills needed to be able to deal with an emergency at home or in the workplace such as CPR, choking techniques and recovery positions. We also discuss important issues surrounding the laws here in Dubai and how these have an impact on families with regards to guardianship of children should the worst happen to a family whilst living here. Our workshops are FREE for a businesses staff to attend and last for around 1.5 hours.

We have worked with a number of big establishments out here such as Al Futtaim, DU, Etisalat, MasterCard, MCN, AECOM, Johnson and Johnson and many others.

Please contact me if you are interested and we can arrange to come in to your place of work and deliver our workshops to you and your fellow team members. Thanks again everyone, please help us spread the word for free first aid skills and safeguarding knowledge.

Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners