Join now

Fully-Furnished All Utilities Inclusive Studio (Dubai)

This ad is for my current studio at J5 Rimal Hotel Apartments in Deira, Dubai ( Protected content ). I signed a deal with the hotel management for 6-months stay from January 1, Protected content June 30, Protected content . I am paying AED Protected content . This includes everything (room rent, electricity, water, TV, microwave, fridge, cooking range, high-speed Internet, cleaning 3-times a week (including changing of bed linen and towels), bottled waters, tea/coffee, laundry room (washer & dryer, about 10 steps away from the room), pool, gym, sauna, one covered parking, etc.). I am staying here by myself but 2 people can stay here. I have a double/Queen/King size bed but you can have 2 single/twin beds if you like.

The nearest metro station (Al Rigga, Red Line) is about Protected content walking distance. Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro Station & Salah Al Din metro station (Green Line) are about Protected content away. Al Bakhit Center bus stop is about Protected content walk from my place. 10, C14, C15, C19, X28 stops at this bus stop.

I would like to vacate this place on June 1st.

As such, I am looking for someone to take over my place from May 15th through June 30th. You will not be signing any contract for this period. Once you have verified the information in this ad (by either contacting the hotel directly Show Phone Number or Protected content or by visiting my place) and agreed to take over my place, you must pay full amount upfront as I have already paid mine to J5 Rimal. You are welcome to visit my place anytime (from 8AM to 10PM).

After June 30th, you can talk to the hotel management to extend your stay on a monthly basis. I was able to do that last year. From June Protected content end of December Protected content , I paid AED Protected content and I paid monthly without signing any contract. Since January through May is their busiest season, I was asked to pay for 6 months in advance to get AED Protected content deal.

Jolly
Protected content
Protected content

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners