Join now

Fully Furnished Studio Available June-September (Dubai)

The studio is cute and clean. I have laid it out using a curtain and bookcase to close off the bed and give it a one bedroom feel. The apartment is fully furnished with couch, coffee table, bed, night table, bookcase, wardrobe, TV, dinning table and chairs, desk, fridge, oven, a water dispenser (the water jug for it is just 8aed and the grocery store downstairs will delivery it and put it on the dispenser for you), laundry machine, drying rack, all plates utensils pots and pans, a big bathroom with a shower/tub. It has a big balcony and floor cushions to sit on and enjoy the beautiful view overlooking the golf course from the top/18th floor.

I need to head home to sort out family things for a couple of months and am looking for someone to sublet my apartment while I am away June-September.

Its in IMPZ (right next to sports city) just 10/15 mins to JLT, Marina, JBR the beach; and also just 25 mins to downtown, business bay, difc, dubai mall, and 30 mins from the airport.

There isn't a metro by my building. My apartment comes with a parking spot right next to the door in the parking garage (convenient for avoiding the summer heat). And there are always taxis is you don't want to rent a car. The building has a pool, gym, and friendly security guards.

Let me know soon if you are interested.

Dubai Forum