Join now

Furnished Master Bedroom in Mid-Sized Villa (Dubai)

Hi guys,

Two male managerial execs living here now; both clean and tidy, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and open-minded yet respectful with strong moral ethics. Looking for a male housemate that prefers long-term stay, ideally someone that shares similar characteristics and mannerisms, and aged 20's- late 30's. This is a pretty good deal for this area and even then, we advise you to take some time to come have a look for yourself.

OUR TERMS:
:: Room is now open for viewing and available for rent from 1st or 2nd April.
:: Rent is AED 4,000/- per month all inclusive. Room is furnished and rent includes DEWA, high-speed WiFi internet with wireless booster, eLife basic TV connection.
:: Prefer to have someone who can pay rent on bi-monthly (2 months) or quarterly (3 months) upfront basis. Rent would then be reduced to AED 3,500/- per month for 2 months advance payment and AED 3,200/- for 3 months advance payment.
:: Require a refundable security deposit of AED 1,000 if renting month-to-month basis.
:: 30 day notice period if leaving.
:: For single person occupancy only so NO family/couple/bed space sharing, etc. - sorry.
:: Very basic rental agreement with above terms to be agreed upon and signed by both parties.

THE SPACE:
:: The bedroom is bright and airy with a fairly high ceiling and en-suite toilet.
:: Bedroom and toilet have both been recently re-tiled/re-painted and fitted with brand new fixtures.
:: Furnished with IKEA furniture (good condition) such as: Queen-size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, table top and chair, floor lamp, bedside lamps, TV stand.
:: If paying on quarterly (3 months) basis, we would then also add additional items to the room and have a maid clean your room and toilet once a week!
:: You would have access to: washing machine, a closed kitchen with shared amenities such as cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, kettle, microwave, gas cooker, fridge/freezer, food storage space, and front yard.

Please check out the ad on Dubizzle for pictures and more info: Protected content

Any questions, please feel free to call me on Protected content . If no answer, please Whatsapp or SMS to let me know and I will get back to you ASAP....

Thanks for your time. :)

Regards,
Royston

Dubai Forum