Join now

General Accountant (Dubai)

Views

Hi, guys...

I have arrived to Dubai a week ago following up by my fiance who works here.. and I have started to search for work in accountancy field. I am ambitious, energetic, committed and well-presented person going along with a smile and very real passion for providing excellent accounting service. Seeking for a work which brings possibility to develop and use natural personal skills to give in into what is expected from perfect employee. I have 8 years of wide experience in accountancy which comes from multinational corporation with well known brand as Colgate Palmolive but I am also good orientated in field of outsourcing of accountancy what let me know all possible area of this profession starting from posting documents of sale and purchase and closing with basic consolidation report of BS and P&L .

I have been working with plenty of institutions and revenues, clients, auditors, employees and financial directors.

On request I can present 2 reference letters and also give a contact to my previous manager to get the recommendation for this position.

I speak polish which is my native language and English.

If any of you would know about accountancy position for European lady please let me know. C.V. and recommendation letters I can send on email.

Thank you in advance for any help

Dubai Forum