German Speaking Senior Researcher, TOP CONSULTANCY (Dubai)
Title: German Speaking Senior Researcher, Healthcare
Reports to: Europe Manager
Status: Regular / Full-Time Protected content % Role)
SENIOR RESEARCHER POSITION SUMMARY – IDEAL PROFILE
We are seeking strong candidates with experience to fill a Senior Researcher position. This professional will be an integral part of the Europe team by conducting comprehensive, high-quality research in a timely and accurate manner and clearly packaging, articulating and delivering findings. S/he will develop strong credibility based on the delivery of high-quality data and research output to help meet a variety of challenging business needs.
The ideal candidate will successfully manage a high number of varying projects and will thrive in a learning rich, fast-paced, deadline oriented yet thoughtful environment that is customer-focused. The Senior Researcher will be a creative problem solver and will work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. This professional will mentor and coach more junior staff to foster an environment of apprenticeship and knowledge sharing. S/he will communicate in a clear and concise manner with a positive and engaged face to the customer and will assist in building a loyal customer base .
• Demonstrates proficiency in conducting comprehensive and high-quality general and industry-specific research independently (e.g., pattern recognition in research). Capable to conduct complex research independently.
• Collects, summarizes and synthesizes relevant data and information into appropriate, concise, timely and highly effective output (e.g., email, word, excel, PPT),
• Identifies practical, timely and innovative research approaches as appropriate; as needed, clarifies request objectives with internal customers ensuring superior customer service standards throughout all interactions; evaluates data quality
• Develops deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases and sources; may focus on specific data classes (e.g., demographics, micro-economics, commodities, etc)
• Successfully manages a large volume of requests in a timely fashion, with high-level of accuracy and organization
• Manages regional business relationship for one or more industry/topic areas
• Provides quality assurance, mentoring of junior staff
• Coordinates research projects for sub-teams of researchers including assignment to more junior team members and outsourced research firms
• Coaches and mentors more junior staff, involves in training when applicable
• Contributes to building "best in class research function" by partnering directly with consultants and Practice Areas to understand knowledge needs; proactively identifies knowledge gaps; suggests improvements in the research process; helps develop the overall service portfolio
• Supports more complex research products (e.g., press packs, company rankings)
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
• Protected content of advanced research experience within professional services firms, academia, government or equivalent
• University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement; advanced degree preferred
• Proven research and database capabilities, with focus on specialized industries or topics preferred (Health Care)
• Potential hours of operation for will be 8:00 am – 8:00 pm GMT. Your regular full-time workweek will be 40 hours a week. Your work schedule will be discussed and confirmed once you join the team and may be subject to modification based on the business needs
• Sound business knowledge; highly developed understanding of research techniques and information sources/databases
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Effective prioritizing and multi-tasking ability
• Superior written/verbal communication skills
• Solid problem-solving orientation, ability to work in a fast-paced, team and customer-oriented environment
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Written and oral fluency in English and in an additional European language (German)
• Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented and international environment
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Should you be interested in this position or require more information, please Email Nadia Niazi from Consult With NN Limited on: Protected content Quoting "FREDDIE"