Join now

Global Banking-Investment/Private Equity- Dubai

Views

Dear Internations Dubai,

I'm moving to Dubai Mid of February to build myself a career in investment banking. I would be very pleased to network or meet for a cup of coffee with bankers/corporate finance consultants, head hunters or anyone who is interested in my profile and willing to advise or can help. Below is my profile.

Haleem Al Baluchi represented Qatar Venture Capital’s Middle East Coverage team for six months in their Corporate Finance team in London, responsible for building and managing relationships in the Middle East with a wide spectrum of institutions: Sovereign Wealth Funds, Central Banks and Government Agencies, Private-equity partners, Banks and Financial Institutions.

He also interned with Citibank’s Investment Banking team (Mergers and Acquisitions) in Bahrain in March Protected content , after also interning with Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Private Client Group; at BAML in Protected content , the top producing financial advisor in the MENA region supervised him as a member of his team. This taught him the fundamentals of Private Banking and an increased knowledge of the merchant families of the Gulf region, particularly Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. In Protected content , Haleem interned with HSBC Bank Middle East in Bahrain in their Financial Institutions Group.

Haleem Al Baluchi speaks and reads Arabic, Baluchi, English, Farsi, Hindi and Urdu, and holds a BSc in Banking and Finance from Bangor Business School in the United Kingdom, and a Diploma in Islamic Banking from Kingdom of Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance. Haleem has been educated in Bahrain with its merchant families.

Haleem has traveled extensively in the Arab world and Europe representing the Association Internationale des Étudiants en Sciences Économiques et Commerciales (AIESEC) the world’s largest youth-led organization as Vice President of the Business Development team.

Best regards,
Haleem

Dubai Forum