1. JOB PURPOSE
To carry out installation activities to the highest quality levels in compliance with the health and safety requirement.
2. Job Requirements
• Should have hands on experience in the installation of High-rise and High Speed Elevators.
• Should be skilled enough to handle all power tools and lifting equipments confirming to the safety norms.
• Knowledge in the electrical and testing and commissioning of High rise elevators shall be an added advantage.
• Should be well versed with reading of shop drawings.
• Should carry out site survey individually and prepare reports.
• Should carry out installation of all types of lifts individually from template setting to start up of the lifts.
• Identify the risks and hazards involved with the installation processes.
• To be able to take decisions individually with regard to the day to day site activities with minimal supervision.
• Should be able to interact with main contractor representative as and when required.
• Should be able to conduct tool box talks.
• Should suggest preventive action in case of any repeated technical issues.
• Should be innovative/promote innovation in each process of installation for continuous improvement.
• Report any technical non-conformity with regard to quality issues with the immediate superior.
• Should exhibit flexible approach at site related activities.
• Should train his co-worker to improve his skills and should be knowledge sharing.
• Knowledge about scaffold less installation shall be an added advantage.
• Should ensure all work is conducted in accordance with current procedures/Method statements.
• Should conduct STAART prior to each activity
• Should follow all QHSE Procedures and controls and ensure prevention of Accident, Fire etc.
• Should encourage active participation of all employees in QHSE matters
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum Protected content experience in the elevator industry.
• Any certificate course shall be an added advantage
Other languages besides English:
Internal and External Relations:
Sr. Technicians, salary Protected content plus accommodation, transportation by the company and a bonus/incentive tba, insurance and ticket every 2 years
Please Email me the Cvs