The Head of Admissions/Personal Assistant oversees the admission process, assists the Director and is responsible for developing strategic recruitment plans that lead to the enrollment of new students and make a sufficient contribution to the fiscal sustainability of the School. The Head of Admissions/Personal Assistant reports directly to the Director and manages the Admissions Team in order to achieve school goals.
The Head of Admissions/Personal Assistant should furthermore:
- Liaise with Head of Early Childhood and the Teaching Staff,
- Continue to develop a positive relationship with the Parent Community,
- Coordinate with Finance/HR,
- Manage the Administration Team and General Administration tasks.
Qualifications & Job Profile:
- Applicants must be 30 years or above,
- Capacity for independent and creative problem-solving,
- Capacity for analytical decision making,
- Exceptional organizational skills,
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English,
- Outstanding People skills,
- Serve as a key member liaising with all school Staff and Central Office,
- The ideal candidate will be goal oriented, a motivator and mentor, possess initiative, common sense and a great sense of humour, and have experience of working in a multi-cultural environment,
- Minimum work experience of Protected content is required.
Terms and conditions:
We offer local hire contracts which do not include housing and flights
We offer a visa and medical coverage
Dependents on spouse or husband visa should have the visa issued under the emirate of DUBAI only
Only FEMALE may apply!
Please visit our careers portal to view and apply for the relevant vacancy: Protected content
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.