* High level of Customer Experience
* Brand Image
* Product development
* Product value engineering
To manage and direct New store set up and commissioning, maintenance aspects of the game equipment's to insure the overall product is well maintained and kept in exceptional working order and maintained at the highest level to insure safety and present a show of world class recognition.
The Responsibilities will be as follows:
1. To monitor and control all Maintenance related expenses.
2. To constantly review the machine to ensure safety is the #1 responsibility.
3. To provide immediate repair assistance where possible.
4. To have sufficient local contractor & supplier contacts to repair or replace if Maintenance team are unable to repair due to technical or skill restraints.
5. To develop a Maintenance checklist and daily routine to ensure the facility is ready for Opening on a timely basis.
6. To continually train and support maintenance team to improve their technical skills.
7. To have sufficiently skilled staff on hand during operating hours to handle most minor repairs and emergency repairs in a timely efficient manner.
8. To ensure Maintenance team are trained in all safety related aspects of the job and have ability to identify potentially unsafe equipment or facility issues.
9. To work with outside contractors and vendors to establish a network of resources to assist in repairs as needed.
10. To oversee all aspects of center maintenance to ensure that the games are kept in exceptional operational condition and reflects a positive image to our guest.
1. Off lines to be within 2%for all centers.
2. PM Schedule for all centers.
3. Cost-effective modification on equipment's with in the budgets.
1. Quality of games dispatched.
2. Warehouse machine maintenance.
1. Local solution for spare at lower coasts
2. International sourcing for spares and repairs.
1. New recruit training as per module
2. Training adherence for existing techies.
3. Strategic thinking & customer need.
5. Team work& communication.
7. Quality and improvement focus.
8. To attend training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth.
9. To train the Maintenance team to insure quality service and repairs.
10. To insure the Maintenance team is certified in areas of their responsibility.
11. To insure the Maintenance team is trained in all safety related issues.
12. To entertain, engage and empower the Maintenance team in order to reduce turnover and increase retention and enhance skill levels.
The candidate should have the following Knowledge & Skills :
* Must be from Family Entertainment Center background with experience in different Rides, Simulated Games / Rides, * well versed with Electrical, Mechanical , Pneumatic & computer operated equipment.
* Previous experience from service industry: leisure, consumer electronics or retail is an advantage.
* Relevant university education desirable.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
* Software Exposure: - Microsoft Windows-Mac os x and other
* Vendors/Contractor development & Management.
* Good command of English language is a must.
* A variety of "Hands On" Skills