Join now

Hello all! Some good quality fine deep house sets (Dubai)

Hello to all of you who read's this message! I wanted to promote some of my sets there and I could use some help if you would like and have some spare time :) In my free time, like a hobby to be honest, I do like to mix deep house tracks, ones that gives you a feeling of freedom, joy and many more awesome moments. Yes, I was, I am and I will be until I get old enough a dj, not so knowed like Armin or Fedde Le Grand etc etc....I'm a small one :) but I sure do everything with passion each time and moment. With all these said I would much appreciate If you will take a "peak" on my youtube, soundcloud, sets and especially the last one because it's about Dubai....my dream place so to speak that always makes me think positive even if I'm not living or staying there. Here's few links with everything i made and hope you will enjoy it. Until next time stay tuned for more fine sexy sets produced and mixed by me, myself and I :) Kiss you all and have a great great week! Best regards Bogdan Ovidiu, a.k.a. Bennett Dominik :) Protected content

Dubai Forum