Join now

help for a young man in Gaza (Dubai)

hey guys,
please see below - anyone who can help my friend in Gaza? i can send his details and CV (both in English and Arabic) if anyone can help. Please let me know. that's all we can do...start with helping one person!
I am from Gaza i live in the east border of the city , i am 25 years old i graduated from Al azhar university with the field of English language in Protected content I didn't work or get a job since that because we have a siege around my city by the Israel occupation. In the last war we escaped from our neighborhood to UN schools and then to my father friend home and after we came back we found that the mosque next to our home had been shelled and it destroyed a part of our home. We faced death many times to stay a live to keep suffering in this life we spend days without clear water or a good food. I write this message to you because i need the help to find a job as translator or anything , I can do anything just to help myself and my family wish you can understand my feelings about our suffering
all i need is a job in one of the organizations that work here in Gaza. Please help.
ANYONE??

Dubai Forum