Join now
Log in Join

Hold family visa while canceling Sponsor's visa (Dubai)

Special approval of senior officer from Immigration is required to hold family visa
CHANGING TO INVESTOR/PARTNER VISA: If you are changing from employment to Investor/Partner Visa, type the application, get seal and signature of sponsor, attach all required documents, submit the application at the immigration, pay Dh220 for file opening, and Dh680 to issue visa inside country.

• Then cancel your existing labour card, go to Immigration head office, Jafliya with Labour Card cancellation receipt, your visa cancellation form and family’s original passport. Pay Dh Protected content refundable deposit to hold dependants visa and Dh120 as service charge for each dependent's passport. Then they will cancel your existing visa.
Type Status change form of Dh Protected content charge extra) put seal and signature of the new company and submit at the Immigration. You will get a paper of status change.

• Do Medical, type Emirates ID and visa stamping application and submit at the Immigration.
• After stamping your visa, you can refund the deposit amount.

• Take original deposit receipt and your passport to Refund Counter at Immigration Head Office, Jafiliya.

• Get no objection for refund seal from the counter and go to Dubai Commercial Bank (next to Immigration building) and collect the cash. Bank will charge Dh 10 as commission.

Investor Visa for Bangladeshi Nationals: There are restrictions for Bangladeshi Nationals. Last six months personal bank account statement is required. Applicant's previous visa profession also matters.

more details
contact : Protected content

Dubai Forum